Find the best writers, pay them to write, and avoid typos at all costs.
– Ernest Hemingway, Letters
Hemingway’s above advice on how to produce a successful publication is always at the back of our minds at What’s On Sukhumvit.
We know that interesting writing from a diverse array of writers with different life experiences, views and opinions is the lifeblood of a good magazine.
As such, we’re always on the lookout for talented freelance writers to contribute articles and opinions to our site.
What we’re looking for:
- Talent: you’ll write with brevity, clarity and wit with the ability to stylishly articulate your opinions
- Experts: you’ll either live in Bangkok or be otherwise well acquainted with the Thai identity and culture
- Pro-activity: you’ll be keen to pitch ideas for articles and develop these with the Editor
What we’re offering:
- Flexibility: you choose how regularly you’d like to contribute and the articles you’d like to write
- Compensation: you’ll be paid fairly for your work with fees agreed before you start
- Credit: your work will be attributed to your name with a photo, short bio and links to social media and blogs
If you’re interested in writing for What’s On Sukhumvit, please email the Editor at email@example.com with the following:
- A writing sample
- Two article ideas – we’re particularly keen to hear from people willing to contribute opinion pieces or narratives
Featured image is Throes of Creation by Pasternak