With arguably the most scrumptious chicken wings in the whole of Bangkok, where better than Sway Urban Eatery for an Ultimate Wing Eating Contest?
The contest is the second of its kind in Sway’s history and promises to be quite the spectacle.
Each participant will be given 3lbs of buffalo sauce-smothered chicken wings at the start of the competition.
The contest lasts just 3 minutes and competitors must eat as many wings as possible in that time, placing each wing bone that they’ve eaten into their special Black Bowl Wing Receptacle.
For any competitors who manage to finish their 3lbs of wing meat before the finishing alarm sounds, additional lbs of wings shall be provided.
Upon the finishing whistle, each Wing Receptacle will weighed by the Executive Judge of the contest and Sway’s management team.
In the event of a tie, a 60-second Eat Off will be held to determine the winner.
Where: Sway Urban Eatery, Arena 10, Thonglor Soi 10, Sukhumvit Soi 55, Bangkok 10110 (Thonglor BTS)
When: Wednesday 27 January 2016 at 8pm
Price: ฿300 per participant
How to enter: email email@example.com or let them know on their Facebook page
- Open to all amateur eaters over 20 years of age
- You can eat sitting or standing but must not leave the designated area
- No utensils allowed
- If you vomit before the total wing count is tallied, you will be disqualified
- You must eat the meat directly from the bones
- You must sign a waiver that Sway is under no obligation should an injury arise
- Speak to the venue for full rules and responsibilities