Bangkok’s latest quirky activity has finally opened its doors at the Holiday Inn on Sukhumvit 22… and it’s Laser Tag!
LaZgaM is the city’s first indoor laser tag facility and is fully decked out with strobe lights, fluoro decor and smoke machines to resemble an immersive, sci-fi maze for which to engage in laser combat.
Games last for 15 minutes each and LaZgaM offer a variety of different modes to test out according to how you want to play. They include:
- Classic Challenger: Up to 32 players divided in 2 to 6 teams battle it out for glory
- Alien Invasion: It’s the year 2050 and aliens are taking over the city. Dodge their laser hits or risk becoming one of them
- Blaster Boost: An elite mission requiring daring stealth: avoid laser shots and earn supercharges of extra power
- Special Agents: Defend VIPs from rival forces
- Last Survivors: You need to eliminate your rivals at every turn in order to survive
LaZgaM’s 500 square metre facility is found on the fifth floor of the Holiday Inn. Players must be over seven years old but there’s no upper age limit so anyone can test out their laser strategy and skill.
Each player is equipped with a multi-sensor vest with its own in-built speakers, as well as a laser gun.
Entry is ฿350 per player although large group discounts are available.
Private booking – whether for birthdays, corporate events, or even stag dos – is available too, and you can enjoy the Laser Pit before and after your game for refreshments and snacks. There’s even a corporate package available including games, food and drinks, and even a conference room.
Who’s ready for some laser fun?